Joe's Jeans Mens | Assorted Colors & Sizes | 3rd/4th Quality | Graded or Ungraded Available
- Brand: Joe's Jeans
- Gender: Mens
- Liquidation Type: 3rd/4th Quality
- Colors: Mixed. Mostly blue jeans, with a mix of other colors such as black, green, grey etc.
- Size Range: Mens 29-42
- Original Retail Value: $99 and Up
- Additional Details: Most include waist tags & hang tags, a small percentage of merchandise may include used.
Pricing & Quantity
- Unsorted, sold as is
- Price Per Piece: $7.95/pc for 50 pcs
- Total Cost: $397.50
- Sorted (additional $2 per piece, $100 difference)
- Price Per Piece: $9.95/pc for 50 pcs
- Total Cost: $497.50
- Click here for Pallet Pricing
Call in (770-530-2282) or email us to purchase, all Joe's Jeans orders require additional buyer information.
3rd/4th Quality Joe's Jeans: This merchandise is in 3rd/4th quality. Meaning that many or most items will have some type of flaw. HOWEVER, Joe's Jeans 3rd/4th quality are generally in better condition than most other branded company's 3rd/4th quality merchandise. Many of these items may just have inconspicuous flaws such as a small crease in the pant leg or could have a little tear as you would often see on stressed jeans. We have seen plenty of jeans that have no noticeable flaw. However there are also jeans that will have larger tears in them, or stains. Overall this lot contains more than enough value for a resale business to make a profit while still accounting for the undesirables.
Sorted 3rd/4th Quality Joe's Jeans: This is the same merchandise as mentioned above, however our team will hand sort to ensure that the merchandise containing flaws such as stains, tears, rips etc. are removed.
What type of businesses will have success with this specific product listing?
- Retail Stores
- Resale Stores
- Consignment Shops
- Flea Market Sellers